Home > Library > Library Services > Library Policies
- Please be quiet in the library. (Cell phones should be switched to vibration mode.)
- Library materials must be properly checked out before they are taken from the library.
- It is strictly prohibited to destroy or damage library property or equipment.
- Drinks are permitted in spill-proof containers and pop-up bottles in the library. Strong-smelling food is strictly prohibited.
- Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a parent.
- You are expected to observe library policies. Not abiding by the policies may result in penalties enforced by the library staff.