Masters Degree Program
The Master of Arts in Counseling is designed to equip students for Christian leadership in a local church or para-church organization. This includes training in its foundational courses and courses related to the student’s chosen church-education/leadership concentrations.
The Master of Arts in Education is designed to prepare students to serve as educational ministers in a church-based ministry and world mission.
The Master of Arts in TESOL is designed to provide students greater opportunities for teaching specialists to enter broader fields of service and to enable them to teach English with the heart of a servant leader.
The Master of Business Administration is desire of Midwest University to offer a Masters of Business Administration degree so that students may apply the business knowledge gained from the program in areas of Christian and/or secular services.
The Master of Divinity degree is a primary seminary degree for college graduates. This degree requires 96 semester hours to complete in the approved program and it also serves as the basis for doctoral study for those preparing to do research or teach in biblical or theological disciplines.
The Master of Music program is designed to train students to serve their local community, church or para-church organization as professional musicians and leaders in their various applied areas.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- A brief autobiographical statement
- 4. Official transcripts appropriate for the program: A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with GPA of at least 2.25 (on a 4.0 scale). A prerequisite for Master of Music degree is a bachelor’s degree in Music from an accredited institution. Those who studied in music with any applied area or music education in bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from an accredited institution may apply for the applied area of Musical Arts Convergence in MM degree. Those who are as F-1 visa students must consult with music department of music office in advance for this applied area’s study.
- Applicaton Essay
- Recommendation from church pastor or former teacher
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
- The student must successfully complete a prescribed course of study with a minimum of 3.00 (B) GPA on a 4.00 scale.
- A grade of “C” in a course is NOT considered a successful completion of course requirements.
- Prior to graduation the student must meet all financial obligations to the institution. All candidates for graduation are expected to demonstrate sound scholarship, consistent Christian conduct and attitude, and reasonable suitability for effective Christian ministries. In addition, the appropriate School faculty should fully recommend the candidate for graduation.
- All candidates for graduation must take a comprehensive exam.
- All candidates for graduation must complete Christian Service Program and should attend a graduation ceremony.
- All candidates for graduation must complete a non-credit course, Instroduction to Christianity. It will be waived for the students who have taken any biblical courses.