A Course Reserve service is available to allow professors to designate specific materials that are especially relevant for a course. Students may borrow materials from a Course Reserve for a specific amount of time within the library. These limits allow materials to be equally available for all students in the class.
REQUEST OF COURSE RESERVES
- Professors in charge of newly established courses may make requests for course reserves.
- Among the requested materials, those already in possession of the library are situated separately in the Course Reserves, and those not in possession are purchased and then situated.
- Course Reserves may incorporate materials held by the libraries as well as personal materials (notes, printed matters, and more) belonging to professors.
- Please download the Designated Text Request Form, fill in the details, and send the completed form via e-mail (E-Mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Download Request Form - Course Reserves Request Form