POWERPLANT RATING CERTIFICATE
It has been the desire of Midwest University to offer a Certificate of Powerplant Rating. This certificate focuses on the aircraft powerplant maintenance training for students to get the Powerplant Rating Certificate under the FAA part 147. The successful completion for the coursework requires 4.5 months.
Upon completing this certificate program, students will be able to:
- Understand the principles of aircraft system and engine.
- Understand the aircraft engine maintenance.
- Possess ability to perform maintenance, repairs, or test on an aircraft engine.
- Application form for admission
- $100 non-refundable application fee
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
Airframe Maintenance Technician Program Core Courses
|EL 305 Reciprocating Engine Theory and Maintenance|
|EL 306 Turbine Engine theory and Maintenance|