Masters Degree Program
The Master of Arts in Counseling and Education degree program is to equip students for Christian leadership in a local church or para-church organization. This includes training in both foundational courses and courses related in the student’s chosen church-education/leadership concentrations.
The Master of Music program is designed to equip students to contribute to their local church and community as professional church music musicians and leaders through training in church music theory and applied areas practice.
The Master of Arts in TESOL is to provide students greater opportunities for teaching specialists to enter broader fields of service and to enable them to teach English with the heart of a servant leader.
The Master of Divinity degree is a primary seminary degree for college graduates. The degree requires 96 semester hours to complete in the approved program and it also serves as the basis for doctoral study for those preparing to do research or teach in biblical or theological disciplines.
- Application form for admission
- $100.00 non-refundable application fee
- A brief autobiographical statement
- Official transcripts appropriate for the program: A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent with GPA of at least 2.25 (on a 4.0 scale). A prerequisite for Master of Music degree is a bachelor's degree in either Music or Church Music, or the equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Applicaton Essay
- Recommendation from church pastor or former teacher
- Two recent photographs (for student ID)
REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION
- The student must successfully complete a prescribed course of study with a minimum of 3.00 (B) GPA on a 4.00 scale.
- A grade of “C” in a course is NOT considered a successful completion of course requirements.
- Prior to graduation the student must meet all financial obligations to the institution. All candidates for graduation are expected to demonstrate sound scholarship, consistent Christian conduct and attitude, and reasonable suitability for effective Christian ministries. In addition, the appropriate School faculty should fully recommend the candidate for graduation.
- All candidates for graduation must take a comprehensive exam.
- All candidates for graduation should attend a graduation ceremony.