- After searching for materials on the Library webpage and locating them from the bookshelves.
- No periodical, reference materials, reserved books will circulate.
|User Category||Number of Items||Number of Days|
|ESL Course||3 Books||21 Days|
|Bachelor's Degree||5 Books||21 Days|
|Master's Degree||5 Books||21 Days|
|Doctor's Degree||7 Books||21 Days|
|Faculty||10 Books||30 Days|
|Staff||5 Books||21 Days|
* Notice: Borrowing or lending of a Student ID card is prohibited. Users must use their own Student ID cards to borrow materials.
- Each material may be renewed up to two times.
- Renewals begin from the day of their request. Therefore, in order maximize the length of check-out, renew item on the due date.
- Renewal of materials is not permitted if one has overdue materials.
- Reserved materials are not subject to renewal.
- At this time fines are not collected. But you can’t release various certificate and you can get other disadvantage if the borrowed items are not returned.
LOST AND DAMAGE OF BOOKS
- Lost and damaged books must be reported at the Circulation Desk and must be compensated with identical items or fee(The replacement cost of the item plus shipping and handling).
- When the compensation cannot be made with an identical item, it should be substituted with an item of a similar subject and of comparable value.
- Compensation periods for domestic (English language) and foreign (Korean of the others language) books are 10 days and 30 days respectively, and overdue penalties are imposed within this period.
- Loans of any kind are prohibited during the compensation period.
- Distance students may request that materials, which are generally circulated be mailed to them.
- Books must be postmarked on the date due. Six extra working days will be allowed for mailing.
- Students must pay all postage costs.