The University has a limited amount of funds available for financial assistance in the form of scholarships. Scholarships are granted to students on the basis of need, qualifications, and the availability of funds. Students requesting financial scholarships should submit a form to the Finance Office.
- International Evangelical Association Scholarship
- President's Scholarship
- Alumni Association Scholarship
- Academic Achievement Scholarship
- Active Foreign Missionary
- Spouse or Children of Pastors and Missionaries
- Husband and Wife at Midwest
- Students from developing nations
- Senior Citizens (over 60 years old)
- Ambassador Club Scholarship
All registration and tuition fees are due and payable at the time of registration. Payment arrangements can be made as determined by the financial office.